Terms & Conditions of Use - Website
Access to and use of this website is provided by Prism Professional Cleaning Services subject to the following terms:
- You may not reproduce, republish, copy or make available to the public in any way content on this website except for your own personal, non-commercial use or except without prior written permission from Prism Professional Cleaning Services.
- You also agree not to alter or create derivative works from any of the content on this website.
- Unless otherwise stated the copyright of the contents of this website are owned by or licensed to Prism Professional Cleaning Services.
Exclusion of liability
- This website is intended for promotional purposes only. The information provided on this website does not constitute advice and you should not rely on any material on this website to make or refrain from making any decision or action.
- Prism Professional Cleaning Services does not make any warranty as to the accuracy of any material on this website.
- Under no circumstances will Prism Professional Cleaning Services accept liability of any description, including liability for negligence, for any damages or losses (including, without limitation, loss of business, revenue, profits or consequential loss) whatsoever resulting from use of this website.
- Prism Professional Cleaning Services makes no warranty that this website is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer program.
- This exclusion of liability notice also applies to all websites that link to or from this website.
Terms & Conditions - Commercial Services
- By accepting our quotation you "the client" agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.
- Cancelling our services must be done in writing (email acceptable) and with confirmation from us that we have received your letter/email. We require 4 weeks notice of cancellation.
- If we arrive to clean your property and you do not require our services then we reserve the right to charge the full invoice amount payable for your clean to compensate for travelling costs and time wasted.
- To clean your property we need to have access, therefore there should be no locked doors or gates preventing access. We are happy to accept gate keys/padlock keys/ alarm codes to enable access. If access is not provided we will clean only what is accessible and you will be charged the full invoice amount.
- We operate a 12 monthly service throughout the year. This means that we may clean during inclement weather. We reserve the right to decide if the cleaning services should be carried out. Rain does not affect the quality of your clean. If you "the client" or your representative prevents us from cleaning, we reserve the right to charge the full invoice amount of the clean to compensate for travelling and time wasted.
- If you "the client" are not satisfied with our service or cleaning results please contact us within 48 hours from date of clean by either Tel:01884 233552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will rectify to your satisfaction any poor work results at the earliest opportunity (N.B. first window cleans are excluded from this). If any complaint is proven to not be as a result of our cleaning, we reserve the right to charge a call out fee of £25 to cover expenses and time lost. We do not accept responsibility for any complaints that are not made within the required 48 hour time.
- We will clean all windows / gutters etc, but any windows/gutters etc that are inaccessible or unsafe will not be cleaned. If an internal window clean is required, all window sills must be cleared. We will not move or be liable to move any object.
- In the unlikely event of any accident, we do carry an insurance policy (copies available on request) for Public Liability (£5 million). Any accident deemed out of our control and as a result of fittings or glass already damaged arising from faulty construction, poorly maintained windows or conservatory roofs will not be accepted and the client will be liable for any repair or out of pocket expenses.
- A risk assessment is carried out before commencing work in order to minimise risks to ourselves, the client, the general public and their property.
- Due to insurance liabilities, we will be unable to move obstacles. If we deem any obstacle to restrict access to an area of your property/premises, we will be unable to clean it.
- We will not accept liability for water damage to the property or the items therein where the windows have been left open prior to a clean or damage to the window or frame causing leakage into the property.
- Any claims must be made in writing (email acceptable) and addressed to us within 48 hours of the liability arising. It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive your letter and you obtain a reference number from us relating to your complaint/claim.
- Hired in plant/access machinery. Occasionally due to unforeseen circumstances including high winds or other severe weather conditions, we may decide due to machine operating limits or other reasons relating to health and safety that we are unable to use hired in plant/access machinery. In such circumstances you "the client" will be liable for any additional costs involved to complete the task.
- Payment for any service provided by us must be made within 30 days from date of clean (unless otherwise agreed). Payment can be made either by cash, cheque, standing order or by bank transfer. If late payment exceeds 45 days we reserve the right to make a late payment administration charge of £25. Daily interest will also be charged at 8% above base rate until the account is settled in full. If we are unsuccessful in recovering the outstanding amount due and the amount remains unpaid after 75 days from date of clean we reserve the right to take legal action to recover the debt and any added expense incurred with regards to it.
- We collect data from our customers in the form of Name, Address, Telephone Numbers and Email Address. This information is strictly for our own use and to assist in carrying out our services. At no time will your data ever be sold or passed on to third party users. We respect our customers privacy.
- We will remain polite, courteous, reliable and professional at all times. If for any reason you feel that we ever fall below the standards that we set ourselves, please let us know and we will endeavour to resolve the situation.
- If your requirements change, i.e. adding additional windows to the property or changing the cleaning frequency, a new quotation may be required.
- Any future price increases will be at our discretion, but you will be notified in writing beforehand.
- We reserve the right to change our Terms & Conditions without notice.